MOLECFER IMPROVES HEMOGLOBIN & TRANSPORT OF OXYGEN
Why Molecfer is not the same as the other iron supplements?
- There are 8 billion molecules of iron particles with nano size in each tablet that makes Molecfer a unique and one of a kind molecular iron supplement that is available on the market.
Should Molecfer be taked by sick people only?
- Of cause not. There are a lot of people who feel weak and tired even in the beginning of the day. Such conditions often caused by low oxygen in the body. Molecular iron helps to increase oxygen and feel better
Do I have to take Molecfer if my meals are well balanced?
- Poor iron absorption from food is a particular cause people can face with as the most. This can occur when taking medications, chronic intestinal diseases, inflammation, or genetic disorders. Problems with absorption are also ranging from serious cancer to helminth infections and the presence of Helicobacter pylori bacteria, which absorb iron
Can I combine Molecfer with the other supplements?
- Yes, you can. Molecfer consists of natural iron particles and iron is essential trace element that is badly required by our body. it can me taken as extra source of iron in addition to normal every day food
How long do I have to take Molecfer?
- Typically one tablet a day is a normal rate for support of every day diet and it can be taken continuously with out side effect but we recommend to discuss your situation with a doctor or a health practitioner
Does Molecfer have contradictions?
- Iron being an essential part of nutrients required for support the quality of our every day food diet it does not not have any side effects but may cause individual intolerance that better to be discussed with a doctor or a health practitioner
Have more questions? Contact us!
MOLECFER US USED IN TREATMENT PROTOCOLS:
LONG COVID SYNDROM TREATMENT
Main symptoms: panic attacks, severe headaches, vertigo, extream fatigue, unwillingness to work, brain fog, loss of memmory, blurred vision, no desire to have sex, heart pain, irregular rythm, etc.
Medinstitute - Nikolenko Clinic is located in Nicosia in Cyprus (Y&C Institute of Medical Rehabilitation Ltd.). Dr. Yuri Nikolenko has led the Molecfer formulation as a functional supplement. Dr. Nikolenko has used his 36 years’ experience in treatment of viral and bacterial infections to create Molecfer. Evidence-based successful results of application can be presented by the related request.
Medinstitute – Nikolenko Clinic treats:
- Lyme disease
- Long COVID (post COVID) syndrome
- Microbal infections
- Vascular diseases
- Liver chirosis
- Different types of diabetes
- Hepatitis C, B, E
- Alzheimer's disease
- Autoimmune diseases
- Cerebral Atherosclerosis
- Chronic pains
- Dermatological diseases
- Herpes 1, 2
- Herpes Zoster and many other
13-15, Digeni Akrita Avenue, 1055, Nicosia, Cyprus